A Look BackDo not have time to read all of our fabulous blog posts from 2016? With the help of in-person conversations, the stats from Blogger and the +1s we received on Google+, we have compiled this year's Best Of list for you!
- I Co-Taught... With Myself! - Using video when you need to model something for your students.
- An Interview With Nick Reilly - The first interviewee for the new feature: Div1 Edtech in EPSB Interviews. Nick shares his thoughts on educational technology.
- Be Proactive! Teach Your Students How To Problem Solve Technology Issues - technology classroom management tips.
- Reflections and Learning from 'Movies and Math' - A summary of math related tips, tools, student blog posts, movies, and apps.
- Pear Deck In Grade Two - Using slides but in an interactive and very visual way that gathers formative assessment data as you go.